3 sheets, 6″x12″ –
A floral story awaits with the Juliet Decor Transfer® ready to add a touch of floral pizzaz to all your projects. Smaller footprint, huge impact! Our 6” x 12” Decor Transfers® offer the same high quality as our standard transfers with a smaller size perfect for detailed projects, smaller pieces and more! Simply peel, rub-on and transfer a beautifully detailed design to transform your next piece into a work of art.
JULIET Small DecorTransfer
1. Make sure your surface is clean and dry. A quick rub down with a lint-free cloth should do the trick. If there is any dust it will prevent the transfer from adhering to the surface.
2. Never apply a transfer over a freshly waxed surface. Remember wax is meant as a finishing touch and can be used over transfers but never under. If your surface is waxed it needs at least either be cleaned with mineral spirits or allowed to cure for at least 30 days.
3. Wait at least 48 hours after painting before applying for a transfer. Some paints suggest waiting 5 to 7 days for cure time so be sure to follow their instructions if the cure time is longer.
4. Use painters tape to secure the transfer in place while you burnish it.
5. Do not let the sticky side of a transfer touch anything but the surface you wish to adhere to. If you’d like to see how it might look, then do a trial run with the backing still on the transfer. Once you place the transfer you have committed to that spot. Pulling it up will ruin the transfer.
6. Carefully unroll your transfer when you pull it from the tube. Avoid a windy area or rooms with a fan blowing.
7. Apply transfer to your piece and burnish it well. Making sure all the edges are down and smooth.
8. Topcoat with a waterbased product like Dixie Belle topcoat or Wise Owl Varnish. You can also use wax. Do not use an oil-based sealant.