Weathered Bronze is a dark, muted brown that has an abundance of deep, moss green and warm, earthy brown undertones. There is a raw element to this shade of darkened metal that compliments natural shade and brightness alike. Choose Weathered Bronze if you love dark fixtures and elements set against contrasting shades of color.
Our One Hour Enamel Paint is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike! With its built-in Satin topcoat, this quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
Weathered Bronze - One Hour Enamel - Wilderness Collection
Our One Hour Enamel Paint also known as OHE, is an incredibly tough, tenacious, fast-drying acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish. Our water-based enamel formula made primarily for Kitchen Cabinets and Front Doors, has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in. It is a great choice for painting cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.