Pentart Fabric Hardener Sculpting Medium is a water-based product that stiffens or hardens fabrics such as natural cotton, silk and wool.
How to use Pentart Fabric Hardener Sculpting Medium:
- Saturate fabric completely with Fabric Hardener.
- Shape or arrange your fabric into desired shape.
- Drape treated fabric over wire forms for sculpture or papier mache.
- Fabric can be shaped and applied/adhered to project surfaces such as canvas, wood and more.
- Once you have your fabric shaped, allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Fabric can be painted after drying. Note, fabric will soften a bit after painting so allow fabric to dry again.
- You can decorate hardened fabric with Pentart Wax Paste Metallics, Glitter Pens, Metal Flakes, Glitter and more.
- Ideas: cut fabric into flower petal shapes, leaves to make formed, dimensional flowers--or make other shapes, etc.
Pentart products are top shelf media imported from Europe
Pentart Fabric Hardener
To see how to use this product go the Pentart Tips page on this website to watch short videos of this product.